Kerberos Cross-Realm Trusts between AD and MIT in Medical Environment

Robert B. McShinsky Jr. Robert.B.McShinsky.Jr at Hitchcock.ORG
Thu Jun 24 14:40:43 EDT 2004

I am looking for Examples of those that are using Kerberos Cross-Realm
Trusts between AD and MIT in Medical Environment.  If anyone knows of
examples or if you are a facility that uses this technology and are willing
to talk, that would be very helpful.  At Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
we use MIT Kerberos for our clinical application authentication and AD KDC
for our workstation authentication.  By initiating a cross realm trust we
are looking to limit the number of times clinical users are required to
authenticate.  Thanks for your time.

Robert B. McShinsky Jr.
Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
Windows Server Administration