Problem with cross realm trust and udp between AD and MIT

Russell Shapiro russell_shapiro at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 07:05:29 EDT 2004

Thanks for your response. I don't see the /SetRealmFlags on my version
of KSETUP? Do I need a specific version? Here are the switches I see:

ksetup /?

USAGE:
/SetRealm DnsDomainName -- set name of RFC1510 Kerberos Realm
/MapUser Principal Account -- Map Kerberos Principal to account (* =
any/all)
/AddKdc RealmName KdcName -- add additional KDC address for the given
realm
/DelKdc RealmName KdcName -- delete instance(s) of KDC address for the
realm
/AddKpasswd Realmname KpasswdName -- Add Kpasswd server address for a
realm
/DelKpasswd Realmname KpasswdName -- Delete Kpasswd server address for
a realm
/Server Servername -- specify name of a Windows 2000 machine to target
changes
/SetComputerPassword Password -- set the local machine's password
/Domain DomainName -- use this domain (blank for domain in your
logged-on domain
)
/ChangePassword OldPasswd NewPasswd -- change logged-on user's
password via Kpassword

Thanks,
Russell