change password expired because domain is not found

Jeffrey Altman jaltman2 at nyc.rr.com
Tue Jun 22 11:19:06 EDT 2004

MIT.REALM.COM is an external realm.
External realms are not searched for using LDAP.
Once again:

	What is the configuration of the machine with KSETUP?

	Do you have entries for kdc and kpasswd in the KSETUP
	configuration?

	If yes, do they map to valid DNS addresses?

	Are those addresses reachable?

Windows will only try the first address returned for each name.
If you are using an alias name pointing to multiple servers and
one of the servers is not reachable, you will fail.

UDP is tried before TCP but TCP will be used if the tickets are
too large.