Using Kerberos Authentication for SSH Login

Talwar, Puneet (NIH/NIAID) PTALWAR at niaid.nih.gov
Mon Jun 21 23:48:51 EDT 2004

I am having hard time using Kerberos Authentication method for SSH login on
Red Hat Advance Server 3.0.  Basically I am trying to authenticate against
MS AD, I was able to configure /etc/krb5.conf and create Kerberos ticket
w/out any error message and I can telnet and login via console using my MS
AD login and password.  But the only problem I am having is ssh login, it is
not working smoothly for me.  If someone has encounter similar problem
please let me know, I would appreciate all the help I can get.

Thanks,