generating keytab problem

Akbar Lin akbar.lin at flamel.com
Thu Jun 10 05:34:10 EDT 2004

Hi,

I don't know whether this is the right place I should ask for help.

I have a problem for generating the keytab file from Windows 2003 AD. This
keytab will be used by Apache web server for the authentification (with
mod_auth_kerb).

I've done the same thing with Windows 2000 AD and it works perfectly.

Is there any differences between Windows 2000 and 2003 AD for generating the
keytab ?

Any suggestions on how to solve this problem or where I can find more
informations will be highly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.
Akbar Lin