WG: Leash crashes during startup on windows XP
jaltman2 at nyc.rr.com
Mon Jun 7 11:10:40 EDT 2004
Johannes russek wrote:
> hi there
> i'm using the latest installer from web.mit.edu, it is 2.6.3 :/
Please file a bug report by sending e-mail to kfw-bugs at mit.edu
and I will work with you offline.
Please explain in detail the configuration of your machine with
regards to Kerberos.
* are you logging in to Windows using Kerberos?
* is the machine connected or disconnected to the network?
* if you are logging into Windows using Kerberos, does ms2mit succeed or
* are you able to obtain credentials with kinit.exe?
* does the MIT version of "klist.exe -c MSLSA:" succeed or fail?
* after obtaining credentials either via ms2mit.exe or klist.exe, does
restarting Leash succeed or fail?
More information about the Kerberos