Leash crashes during startup on windows XP

Johannes russek johannes.russek at io-consulting.net
Mon Jun 7 09:53:52 EDT 2004

hello everybody,
i just successfully started to use kerberos on our corporate servers,
everything is working fine.
i tried to use the mit kerberos for windows distribution, to connect my win
xp home-pc to our kerberized network, but after a fresh installation and
starting
the Leash manager, it says: (translated from german)
The Command in "0x7c168f1d" points to memory in "0x0000001c". the operation
"read" couldnt be executed on the memory.
Click on OK to quit that app.

whatsoever.
anyone has an idea what is blowing my win xp?
best regards, johannes russek