gss_accept_sec_contextand channel binding in ftp

Markus Moeller huaraz at btinternet.com
Fri Jun 4 15:25:15 EDT 2004

It means:

ftp client                                                             ftp
server                                                              login
GSS_C_NO_CHANNEL_BINDINGS           GSS_C_NO_CHANNEL_BINDINGS
OK
GSS_C_NO_CHANNEL_BINDINGS            channel binding set
OK
channel binding set
GSS_C_NO_CHANNEL_BINDINGS               OK
channel binding set                                              channel
binding set                                                OK if binding is
the same

In the past case 2 and 3 failed. Is this an error in gss_accept_sec_context
?

Thanks
Markus

"Markus Moeller" <huaraz at btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:loom.20040604T154031-39 at post.gmane.org...
> I noticed that from MIT version 1.2.4 to 1.3.1 the gss_accept_sec_context
call
> has changed in ftpd.c. It is now set to use always
GSS_C_NO_CHANNEL_BINDINGS.