Kerberos Passwords

Otis, Troy troy.otis at ca.unisys.com
Wed Jul 21 11:15:22 EDT 2004

Hi,

I am part of a development team that currently uses kerberos as part of an application that provides services to clients.  We want to incorporate another application which has it's own verification seperate from kerberos.  What we want to be able to do is take the user ids and passwords from the kerberos database and replicate them into the new application.  I have a script to insert the userids and passwords into the new application but don't know how to get them out of kerberos.  I have root and the kerberos master key on the server but have no idea how to decrypt the user passwords.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Troy