kerberos error

Andrew S Waxman awaxman at iastate.edu
Wed Jul 14 23:44:11 EDT 2004

I'm having trouble with my sidecar.  I use sidecar to check email using
eudora at iowa state univeristy.  i recently installed another version of
sidecar from cornell simultaneously to check something on that
system.  after i removed it my iowa state sidecar has never acted the
same.  i now have to open sidecar and the ticket, it used to open
automatically when i checked mail on eudora.  i removed all the kerberos
files i could find and reinstalled it.  i attempted this twice but i still
get the error message, i think error 76, no ticket file.  i would
appreciate your help with this problem.

thank you, andrew w.