MIT/Win2k/XP Kerberos trust relationship bug?

Brian Davidson bdavids1 at gmu.edu
Tue Jul 13 14:39:00 EDT 2004

Yes, this is what I'm talking about.  I see this issue on every single
Windows XP system I've tried it on (quite a few).

When I unlock the workstation, I have a TGT for the MIT realm, and a
host ticket for the AD realm.  All other AD tickets are gone, including
the cross realm TGT for the AD and the LDAP and CIFS tickets from the
AD realm.

What's even more troubling is that sometimes I still can access some
shares, even without a ticket.  But that's a separate issue...

Brian