kerberos - proxy

Carretti Enrico carretti.enrico.26608 at unimo.it
Fri Jul 9 06:16:15 EDT 2004

>We have a product which is designed to use Kerberos with Apache (1.3 or
>2.0) when it is configured as a proxy. The regular SPNEGO Kerberos
>solution available for Apache, IE, Mozilla etc. will not work with proxy
>servers.
>
>Please let me know if you are interested and I can send you more
>details.
>
>Regards, Tim.
Hi Tim,
I,m very interested! In this moment I'm using my Apache 2.0 to run as a
"normal" web server; to get the clients authenticate against kerberos to
accesso certaing pages I've used a third part module called mod_auth_kerb (see
sourceforge.net for more details) which allows Apache and Kerberos to
dialogue. Now I want to make something different and I desire something that
allows Apache to request kerberos auth when it runs as a forward proxy. In
conclusion I need to request auth every time that a host of my lan requires to
Apache proxy an HTTP session. Thank very much in advance
Enrico