Pending OpenSSH release: contains Kerberos/GSSAPI changes

Simon Wilkinson simon at sxw.org.uk
Fri Jan 30 19:42:32 EST 2004

Daniel,

My personal belief is that its too late in this release cycle to make
this change. As the author of the GSSAPI code in OpenSSH, I completely
accept your comments - we're not (currently) RFC compliant. However, I'm
aware of a number of vendors who have successfully performed interop
testing against the current code base. Given the extremely short
timelines to release, I'd rather delay a change of this nature until we
have more time to evaluate and test it.

Cheers,

Simon.