Help Required.

Jeffrey Altman jaltman2 at nyc.rr.com
Fri Jan 30 00:41:56 EST 2004

Is RPC disabled on your machine?  Sounds like you either cannot start
krbcc32s.exe or you cannot communicate with the process due to an RPC
failure.

What Operating System are you using?

You cannot create a Realm or install a KDC with KfW.  KfW is only
a client.  You can use the MIT Kerberos 5 Version 1.3.1 distribution
to install and configure a KDC on Unix/Linux.  Or you can use on of the
Kerberos distributions which comes with a variety of major commercial
operating systems from Windows Server to HP-UX to Mac OS X to AIX to
Solaris to ....

Jeffrey Altman