PAM libraries for Windows

Vikas Gandhi vgandhi at quark.co.in
Wed Jan 21 05:15:38 EST 2004

Hi All
  I am working an a project that shall require u to run a SSO (Single
Sign On) solution that works on MAC osX, Windows 2000+ and Solaris 9.

I have choosen Kerberos V5 for SSO. I have already tried gssapi/sspi
samples for all the three and they work fine.

I want to develop a generalised libraray so that I do not face any
problem when I want to add certificate support to the server thru ldap
(DS 5.2/Ad-2000).

There is a concept of PAM libraries in Mac OSX & SOlaris which can do
this for me. This means that I can really code upon pam support for
kerberos and I do not require sspi/gssapi samples and PAM libraries
use them internally.

Can anyone suggest what shall be the right framework that can help me
out working with both Kerberos/Certificates via LDAP.
Or
Is there ant PAM library for windows available???

Regards
Vikas