Kerberos deployment

Tom tom at tngnet.com
Mon Jan 19 16:10:19 EST 2004

>From the Desk of
Tom Gwilliam

I am just starting to learn about Kerberos and my environment is as follows:

Corporate location in Utah with a private frame relay network to branches
Branch locations throughout the US (84 locations) with limited remote dial-in to branches
Branch locations international (15 locations)
All Client Server Base Applications
OS: Solaris, Linux, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Citrix

We are trying to get a arms around user identification as well as wanting to control centrally userids and passwords.

The question I have - would Kerberos be a good architecture to deploy in my environment?

Have a Great Day

(801) 942-3923 . FAX (801) 942-4828