Loopback Interface

ms419@freezone.co.uk ms419 at freezone.co.uk
Wed Jan 7 19:25:44 EST 2004

Thanks for the information. I agree that a command line switch would be
the most strait forward solution. An more general alternative might be
a configuration parameter specifying which interfaces to bind to -
similar to the "query-source" option of the bind name server.

Probably not a valuable opinion, since I don't have the skill to
implement it.

Jack