Thread-safe libraries

Tim Alsop Tim.Alsop at CyberSafe.Ltd.UK
Tue Feb 24 07:07:39 EST 2004

Lukas,

Our TrustBroker products are threadsafe and we are currently working on a solution which uses SASL/GSS to administer Active Directory from Linux, Solaris, HPUX, AIX and Windows systems.

Please let me know if you would like to discuss this further by contacting me offlist.

Thanks,
Tim.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lukas Kubin [mailto:kubin at opf.slu.cz]
Sent: 24 February 2004 12:11
To: kerberos at mit.edu
Subject: Thread-safe libraries

Is there any progress in the ability of Kerberos libraries on Linux to
be used by threads-enabled applications?
I'm still having troubles using sasl kerberos authentication to ldap
server on Linux (Debian). It always fails when parallel connection appears.
Is there any solution for this now?
Thank you.

lukas

--
Lukas Kubin

phone: +420596398275
email: kubin at opf.slu.cz

Information centre
The School of Business Administration in Karvina
Silesian University in Opava
Czech Republic
http://www.opf.slu.cz