Kerberos error authenticating from Unix to Windows AD

Jeffrey Altman jaltman2 at nyc.rr.com
Thu Feb 19 10:19:37 EST 2004

Do you have a host key for the Windows workstation?

Does the Windows workstation know the name you have used for its host key?

Is the host key restricted to use an enctype of DES-CBC-CRC?

Did you create the host key with a password and not a random key?

Did you install the password into the Workstation using KSETUP?

Jeffrey Altman