None

Lucas Gonçalves Franco lucas at actium.com.br
Tue Feb 17 13:59:41 EST 2004

Hello,
I'm "kerberizing" a network which is based on the RedHat 9 Linux System.
When I try to use the Kerberos programs that came into packages together the
RedHat 9 CDs, nothing seems to work. But when I use the version downloaded
from the MIT website, everything works properly. Does somebody ever
experienced sometinhg like this? Does anyone know why the kerberos programs
(I think even the libraries) that came in RedHat 9 don't work? Or how to fix
it?
thanks!

Lucas