Solaris+Krb+SunOne LDAP

Derek Harkness dharknes at umd.umich.edu
Fri Dec 10 11:03:18 EST 2004

Solaris 9 is running both the test client and the server.

Derek

On Dec 10, 2004, at 10:28 AM, Wyllys Ingersoll wrote:

> Derek Harkness wrote:
>
>> Does anyone have Kerberos/SASL working on a SunOne LDAP server
>> (v5.2).  We're attempting to set this up and not having a lot of
>> luck.  Kerberos in solaris is working fine, we've got the keytab that
>> the docs say we need, but we get a server not in database error.
>

> What version of Solaris are you running?  If using Solaris 10, are you
> using the SASL libraries
> that come with Solaris or something else?
>
> -Wyllys

"When you come to the edge of all the light that you know to be true
and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, faith is
knowing that one of two things will happen; there will be something
solid to stand on or you will be taught how to fly." ~Unknown