renew tgt using xlock / XscreenSaver ?

Frederic Medery dist-list at LEXUM.UMontreal.CA
Mon Dec 6 20:25:35 EST 2004

Sorry I forgot to add a subject, so I send it again :

First of all, thank to all of the great input find here !!

Before adding beta users to my kerberos/ldap server, I still have some
problems remaining.

Linux users do not halt or log off all the time (because of stuff running
in consoles for example). So is there a way (pam_krb5 ? ) to renew TGT
when we enter password from xlock, xscreensaver. Stations are alreasy
configured to user pam_krb5 for login (sys-auth) os perhaps it's just an
pam_krb5 option to add to the config file ?

thanks !