MITKRB5-SA-2004-002: double-free vulnerabilities

Mike Friedman mikef at ack.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Aug 31 16:58:22 EDT 2004

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 at 14:29 (-0400), Tom Yu wrote:

>     + If you are running krb5-1.2 through krb5-1.2.7, and have not
>       applied the patches to disable krb4 cross-realm functionality,
>       apply 2004-002-patch_1.2.7.txt.

I just downloaded the above patch and the corresponding detached PGP
signature.  But the signature doesn't verify!  (I tried more than once).

I have no problem getting the 2004-003 patch to verify against its
detached signature.

Is there a problem with the 2004-002 patch?

In both cases, I used 'lynx -source' to download directly from the
specified URLs.

Thanks.

Mike