Secure clustering. Any solution?

Sensei noone at nowhere.org
Mon Aug 30 09:14:30 EDT 2004

Here...

Still struggling with afs and kerberos. Now, I'm facing **any**
possibility, not only ssh for remote connections. I have 8 PCs under a
VPN, these clients authenticate over mit k5 with pam_krb5 and get the
afs token with pam_openafs_session (it simply runs aklog). There must be
a way of calling remote shells *without* passwords, with ticket passing
and token passing, or, at least, with a vaild afs session (i.e.
pam_openafs_session is used).

What would you suggest me? **ANY** solution at this point is appreciated.
--
Sensei <mailto:senseiwa at tin.it>

The optimist says "Tomorrow is sunday".
The pessimist says "The day after tomorrow is monday". (Gustave Flaubert)