SSH with K5/AFS: anyone?

Sensei noone at nowhere.org
Wed Aug 25 09:02:49 EDT 2004

Hi. I don't have luck with SSH and K5/AFS. I'm trying to make a
passwordless ssh trusting the k5 tickets and granting the access to afs
using aklog (pam_openafs_session).

I have these configuration: server with debian stable, ssh 3.6 ---
clients with gentoo ssh 3.9, nothing seems to work properly. I tried
some solutions:

- UsePAM yes      PasswordAuthentication yes     does not work
- Kerberos* yes                                  does not work
- Kerberos* yes   GSSAPI*                        does not work
- PriviledgeSeparation no/yes                    does not work
- ...

I don't have an idea. I waited till ssh 3.9, but nothing.

Has anyone *EVER* succeeded in using passwordless ssh with kerberos and afs?

--
Sensei <mailto:senseiwa at tin.it>

The optimist says "Tomorrow is sunday".
The pessimist says "The day after tomorrow is monday". (Gustave Flaubert)