Integrated Windows Login: No principal in keytab matches desired name

Markus Moeller huaraz at moeller.plus.com
Tue Aug 17 17:28:40 EDT 2004

Timo,

you might need to change the password after setting the account to DES-ONLY
( a ktpass option) and extract the keytab again.Microsoft usually uses
RC4-hmac keys and the des key will be only created after changing once the
password (I think).

Regards
Markus

news:cfse88$f61$1 at news.cs.tu-berlin.de...