export private interface "krb5_set_default_tgs_ktypes" defined

Jeffrey Altman jaltman2 at nyc.rr.com
Mon Aug 16 13:06:37 EDT 2004

All private functions are compiled in Kerberos for Windows.
However, not all private functions are exported from the DLLs.

The MIT Kerberos team does not want to have multiple versions
of the Kerberos DLLs being distributed.  It makes compatibility
between applications and distributions very difficult if not
impossible.  For what reason do you need to have access to
this function?

Jeffrey Altman
KFW Maintainer