Preliminary patches for Openssh 3.8 key exchange

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Sun Aug 8 17:31:34 EDT 2004

Hi.  I've been working on patches to add support for the openssh
gssapi key exchange to OpenSSH 3.8.1p1.  The patches also add
conditional support for the gssapi method used in openssh 3.7 (and
with Simon's patches openssh 3.6.)

The key exchange patches are based on Simon's 3.6 work.

The patches are not ready for public release at this time, but I
believe they are ready for external review.  If you would be
interested in reviewing the patches for correctness please contact me.
I'm under fairly tight time pressure, so you'd need to be able to look
at it in the next 2-3 days.

--Sam