grabbing session key from GSS-API

Seema Malkani Seema.Malkani at Sun.COM
Thu Aug 5 18:37:51 EDT 2004

Check out the javadocs for javax.security.auth.kerberos.KerberosTicket class
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/index.html

If you have the appropriate permissions to access the private credentials,
you can extract the Kerberos credentials from JAAS subject, by iterating
through the returned set, and obtain the session key via
KerberosTicket.getSessionKey()

Hope this helps.
Seema