Kerberos and IPv6

Ken Raeburn raeburn at MIT.EDU
Mon Aug 2 14:30:31 EDT 2004

On Aug 2, 2004, at 08:14, Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz wrote:
> Helo,
>
> Is there a manual where I can see why my kerberos fails when it tries
> to bind
> myuy IPv6 Address??  Or how do I tell krb to do not do that?

By "kerberos" are you referring to the KDC?  It should be able to bind
to local IPv6 addresses on the platforms on which we know how to find
those addresses programmatically.  What platform are you using, and
what indication do you have that it's not using IPv6 addresses?

If you're not referring to the KDC, what program are you talking about?

Ken