Where are Kerberos configuration/credentials stored in a Windows ActiveDirectory environment?

Actually davidchr davespam at microsoft.com
Wed Apr 28 19:09:16 EDT 2004

Windows stores credential data within the LSASS process, which you can
query to some degree by calling LsaCallAuthenticationPackage (there
should be documentation on this in the MSDN).

Configuration data is stored in a variety of places depending on what
you're after and not all of it is exposed to applications.  What kind of
data are you looking for?

-Dave

---
This message may originate from an unmonitored alias ("davespam") for
spam-reduction purposes.  Use "davidchr" for individual replies.
This message is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
rights.
Any opinions or policies stated within are my own and do not necessarily
constitute those of my employer.
This message originates in the State of Washington (USA), where
unsolicited commercial email is legally actionable (see
http://www.wa-state-resident.com).
Harvesting of this address for purposes of bulk email (including "spam")
is prohibited unless by my expressed prior request.  I retaliate
viciously against spammers and spam sites.