Kerborizing the applications !!!!

Jeffrey Altman jaltman2 at nyc.rr.com
Thu Apr 22 09:27:54 EDT 2004

Kerberized Telnet application code ships as part of the MIT Kerberos 5
distribution.  It is also included as part of the SRP distribution.
The SRP distribution supports both AUTH KRB5 and START_TLS as well
as ENCRYPT 3DES-CFB modes so I strongly recommend using that version
instead of the one which ships with Kerberos.

   http://srp.stanford.edu/

Jeffrey Altman