Ticket cache gives strange results

Richard Gundersen richardgundersen at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 15 15:27:59 EDT 2004

Hi

I've been testing the login part of my kerberos app, and I used a very old
ticket cache that I know I created a few days ago with kinit. However, after
examining the ticket, it has a start date of Jan 1 1970 (fair enough I
suppose) but an end date of tomorrow - so I guess it's still valid.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on there? Can anyone vouch for Sun's
classes being correct? I've heard a lot of rumour about bugs and it doesn't
sound too promising. By the way, I'm using JDK 1.4.2_02.

Thanks for your comments