client-side support for SASL/GSSAPI on windows?

Tim Alsop Tim.Alsop at CyberSafe.Ltd.UK
Tue Apr 13 12:17:27 EDT 2004

The indication from this page is that the SASL-GSSAPI builds against
the CyberSafe sources.  You should be able to modify that to build
against the MIT Kerberos for Windows 2.6.x SDK quite easily.

Response from CyberSafe :

Alternatively, you could use the CyberSafe runtime library which works with the Microsoft credential cache without changes. We also include an MMC plugin which is installed with our GSS runtime package to make configuration easier, however the default installation normally meets customer requirements when Active Directory on Windows 2000 or 2003 is used as KDC.

Let me know if you would like to evaluate our Windows package with SASL.

Regards,

Tim.