Kerberos diagnostic tool?

Sleepy sleepy at sleepy.net
Thu Apr 8 23:27:39 EDT 2004

I was wondering if there is some test application/tool/etc. that I can
run to test a connection to SQL Server using Active Directory/Kerberos
authentication only.  I have tried using the SQL Server ODBC driver,
but that seems to be designed to try other network authentication
protocols if connecting via Kerberos fails.  My reason for asking for
this is that I am looking for something that I can provide to
customers to help them confirm whether the connectivity problems that
they are experiencing with our software when attempting to connect to
SQL Server are general configuration problems with the Active
Directory/Kerberos environment.

TIA!