Kerberos diagnostic tool?

Jeffrey Altman jaltman2 at nyc.rr.com
Fri Apr 9 01:00:15 EDT 2004

GSS-API Kerberos authentication is embedded within application
specific protocols.  In this case, you need to write a test application
which implements the SQL query protocol as implemented by the ODBC
drivers.

the Java-ODBC driver interface provides very poor performance and is
usually regarded as something which should not be used unless you
absolutely have to.  I suggest you find a native JDBC driver which
supports the GSS-API negotiations.  That will provide you better control
over what is happening on the client.