Default ticket lifetime

Lukas Kubin kubin at opf.slu.cz
Wed Apr 7 11:19:15 EDT 2004

That's really surprise. I wonder if there is any reason for such constraint.

I have 2 more questions:

1. Don't you know then, if there is some parameter of pam_krb5 module
config to force it to try to get a longer lifetime? (I mean equivalent
of "kinit -r somevalue -l somevalue")

2. By default I don't get renewable ticket, even if I should (the
principle is allowed renewable). I only get it, when I specify it with
parameter of kinit. Can I change this behaviour?

Thank you.

lukas

--
Lukas Kubin

phone: +420596398275
email: kubin at opf.slu.cz

Information centre
The School of Business Administration in Karvina
Silesian University in Opava
Czech Republic
http://www.opf.slu.cz