Marketing/distributing Kerberos in Japan

Yusuke Toyoda toyo at busium.biz
Tue Apr 6 16:17:45 EDT 2004

Hello,

I hope I'm writing to the right address. If I am not, please let me
know, or forward this message to the appropriate person. Thank you.

I am writing today because my firm, Busium Inc is interested in
conducting marketing/PR, and to commercially distribute Kerberos in
Japan. We believe there would be great demand for your technology in
Japan, and with our experience in the Japanese market, web-based
marketing/commerce and internet technology, we would be a perfect fit,
and our services can be of great asset to both the Kerberos team and
MIT.

Please let me know if what I proposed above is feasible, or if there is
someone else I should contact. Please visit our site at www.busium.biz
for more about our work.

Thank you for your time.

yusuke toyoda