Problem in running gss.exe of kfw 2.6 using MSLSA cache and using Active Directory as kdc

Vikas Gandhi vgandhi at quark.co.in
Mon Apr 5 01:12:18 EDT 2004

When I Microsoft klist I get
klist.exe -C
Usage: klist.exe <tickets | tgt | purge>

When I Used kfw klist
C:\kfw-2.6-final\src\target\bin\i386\dbg\klist.exe -C

I get a blank line.
------------------------------
Next I have used both gss.exe and gss-client.exe C:\gss>gss-server.exe
-port 4442 -verbose mittest reading token flags: Bad file descriptor
reading token flags: Bad file descriptor reading token flags: Bad file
descriptor reading token flags: 0 bytes read

The Settings of the gss.exe are
Hostname: beetle
Port:4442
Gss service name: mittest
Text message: hello
CCache name: MSLSA:
Mechanism oid: blank

Output:
GSS-API error initializing context: Miscellaneous failure GSS-API
error initializing context: No credentials cache found

Regards
Vikas