gss-client and gss-server sample on solaris

melissa_benkyo wyl_lyf at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 10:52:50 EST 2004

the main problem is that I can't compile the sample program on the
http://docs.sun.com/db/doc/806-3814/6jcugr7df?a=view. :( I also don't
know how to use it. :( Could you please tell me how? I'm trying to use
the gss-server and I get the following errors.

GSS-API error acquiring credentials: Miscellaneous failure
GSS-API error acquiring credentials: No such file or directory

I need to understand the gssapi with SEAM.
thanks!