Problem in running gss.exe of kfw 2.6 using MSLSA cache and using Active Directory as kdc

Vikas Gandhi vgandhi at quark.co.in
Sun Apr 4 05:27:00 EDT 2004

Earlier I told u that I was able to run the gss-server by setting an
environment variable.

Now I am facing problems to run the gss-client. I have set the
%KRB5CCNAME% to MSLSA:
I was getting
gss-client.exe -port 4444  beetle mittest hello
GSS-API error initializing context: Miscellaneous failure
GSS-API error initializing context: No credentials cache found

Then from Release notes. I even edited the registry for this
C. MSLSA: credential cache client principal identity generation
1. (HKCU\Software\MIT\Kerberos5,PreserveInitialTicketIdentity) if
defined   2. (HKLM\Software\MIT\Kerberos5,PreserveInitialTicketIdentity)
if defined   3. Default is 1.

Still the problem is the same.
Regards
Vikas