aklog:Key table entry not found while getting AFS tickets

James C. james00_c at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 20:52:09 EDT 2003

I an trying to automatically obtain the AFS tokens upon login on a Mac
10.2.6 system. I have successfully configured the kerberos v5 and the
OpenAFS 1.2.10 clients. I can login with kerberos and successfully
verify its ticket with the klist command.  I can also execute klog,
obtain an AFS token and sucessfully access my AFS space. However, if I
login with kerberos and try to execute "aklog", I receive the
following messages:

aklog: Couldn't get asu.edu AFS tickets:
aklog:Key table entry not found while getting  AFS tickets

Any ideas on how to resolve this problem? Thanks!

James