Multiple domain referral patch and Kerberos 1.31

Kevin Coffman kwc at citi.umich.edu
Wed Sep 24 10:24:41 EDT 2003

We have not run it on 1.3.1 yet, but we've been running it on our
production servers (starting with 1.2.1, and now 1.2.8) for two years
without a problem.  I don't see any changes in 1.3.1 that should affect
it.  There was an initial memory leak which is plugged in the current
patch.

If anyone finds problems, please pass them along.

K.C.