Multiple domain referral patch and Kerberos 1.31

Ben Creech bpcreech at eos.ncsu.edu
Tue Sep 23 15:30:16 EDT 2003

Is anyone using the patch to allow MIT KDCs to use Microsoft's trust
referral mechanism with Kerberos 1.31?  If so, do you have any comments on
how well or poorly it works?  For the uninitiated, I'm talking about this:
<http://www.citi.umich.edu/u/kwc/krb5stuff/referrals.html>

The above patch won't immediately apply to 1.3x because of the removal of
all the function declaration macros, but fixing that is simple.  The
patched 1.31 compiles fine.  The next step would be for me to set up a test
environment, but I would think that someone on these lists has already done
that.

Thanks,
Ben Creech
NCSU ITECS