Beginer Question

Beck Zoltán Gyula beckzg at math.bme.hu
Mon Sep 8 06:46:31 EDT 2003

Hi!

  I would like/must to make a big system, for that I thought I make with
kerberos. My question is that it's possible that the user info's come from
LDAP the authentication be the kerberos? And at last I have lot of
workstations with windows, the kerberos can serve user and password for
windows? If yes, how serve I serve the roaming profiles? With kerberos
too or with samba?! Is somewhere documentation about this problem?
Kerberos5 + LDAP + Windows roaming profiles?!

  Best Regards

bzg