Can I ask you about Kerberos(nonce, lifetime, create time)?

MYOUNG-YEE KIM myoungyee at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 14:22:12 EDT 2003

Hi, my name is Myoung Yee Kim.
I'm a graduate student in UTEP( University of Texas in
El Paso).
I'm now reseraching about keberos5 for my thesis.

I want to find some documents which explain about
nonces, lifetime, and create time of tickets and
authenticators. I want to know how these elements are
created and verified exactly whenever each
principle(KAS, TGS, Server, Client) gets and send
message. I want to find detail description about that.

I hope you can give me some information.

Thank you.