Adding Kerberized sftp to Solaris 9 server

Fletcher Cocquyt fcocquyt at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 27 13:35:40 EST 2003

Hi,
I have setup a kerberized webDAV server for our web developers using
mod_auth_kerb and it works great with Macromedia's Dreamweaver.  Now they
also want to use Macromedia Contribute which of course does _NOT_ support
webDAV *sigh* - but only ftp and sftp...

So in order to avoid setting up and maintaining local UNIX accounts I want
to kerberize the sftp server on the box.
I am looking for the appropriate inetd and service entries to refer the
incoming sftp to the correct daemon as I already have kinit and klogin
working on the box to authenticate to campus krb5 servers...
Or is there a better way to set this up via
http://safetp.cs.berkeley.edu/kerberos.html and kftp?

Thanks in advance,
fcocquyt at stanford.edu