having difficulty setting up a linux client with Win2k KDC

Mehta, Rohit rohitm at engr.uconn.edu
Mon Oct 27 11:48:10 EST 2003

Thanks guys, I have it working now.  It looks like I was doing a couple things wrong.

1. I needed to add a domain_realm line somethign to effect of
.myrealm.com=MYREALM.COM  (lord knows why)
2. ssh localhost did not work, but ssh afs-test or afs-test.myrealm.com did work.
3. my telnetd options in /etc/inetd.conf were a little screwey.