Newbie question (compiling on Windows)

Pratibha Gupta pratibhag12 at aol.com
Fri Oct 24 12:08:22 EDT 2003

I downloaded the source code for krb5-1.3.1 and followed the
instructions in the README file under krb5-1.3.1/src/windows. Now when I
run nmake on windows, I get the following error :

Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility   Version 6.00.8168.0
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp 1988-1998. All rights reserved.

NMAKE : fatal error U1073: don't know how to make
'appl\gss-sample\Makefile.in'
Stop.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem?

Thanks