FW: kadmin problems

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Thu Oct 23 15:25:46 EDT 2003

>>>>> "Wachdorf," == Wachdorf, Daniel R <drwachd at sandia.gov> writes:

    Wachdorf,> I have figured out that the problem is that kadmin (in
    Wachdorf,> krb5-1.3.1 and seemingly not 1.3) request for a ticket
    Wachdorf,> with etype des3-cbc-sha1 even though the /etc/krb5.conf
    Wachdorf,> file had des-cbc-crc for default tgs and tkt types of
    Wachdorf,> des-cbc-crc.  On the server, the principals password is
    Wachdorf,> des-cbc-crc.  When I change the key on the server of
    Wachdorf,> drwachd/admin to des3-cbc-sha1 and

What KDC version?